April 19, 2009

check, check

there's something about waking up stiff and sore this morning--not unpleasant, actually. rather satisfying--as consciousness came flooding back along with the aches, i remembered the cause of my discomfort. it was worth it to wake up this morning to a sparkling clean house, with the birds chirping in the trees outside and the satisfaction of many items crossed off my never-ending to-do list. a saturday well-spent in work AND play leads to a very happy, very lazy, sunday morning.

1 comment:

Stepper the Mighty said...

I'm jealous. I would love to wake up to a clean house. It's one of my favorite feelings. But instead of working myself stiff to cross things off of my to-do list, I add more things to my to-do list, and prioritize them in order from INTERESTING and FUN to GRODY and DON'T WANNA. Hence...no clean house. Sigh. I will learn from your morning. Sounds divine. And - as you say - well worth the aches.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin